Ophthalmologist in Culpeper & Fredericksburg
laser vision institute, Lasik, Cataract, Chronic Dry Eye, laser vision correction fredericksburg, laser vision correction culpeper, laser vision correction, dry eyes treatment, dry eye symptoms, treatment for dry eyes, laser vision institute, photo refractive keratectomy, cataract fredericksburg
laser vision institute
Chronic Dry Eye
Charles C. Pegram, O. D.
Dr. Pegram has been providing quality medical eye care since 1982. He started as Chief of the Eye Clinic at the hospital at Dover AFB, Delaware. After leaving the Air Force Dr. Pegram was in solo practice for eleven years before joining a large multi-specialty ophthalmology group in Roanoke, Virginia in 1996. He and his wife Nancy retired to King George County in June, 2015 to be closer to family. Dr. and Mrs. Pegram have four children and 10 grandchildred.
Dr. Pegram is licensed by the Virginia Board of Optometry and certified to diagnose and treat eye disease by the International Association of Boards of Examiners in Optometry. He served 15 years as Adjunct Professor of Ophthalmology and Optometry at the Jefferson College of Health Sciences in Roanoke, Virginia.
- Laser Therapy of the Anterior Segment – 1995 Northeaster State University, Telequah, OK
- Cornea and Anterior Segment Disease – Informal- 1982-1985 Philadelphia Naval Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Vitreo -Retinal Disease – Informal – 1982-1985 Philadelphia Naval Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctorate in Optometry, Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, North Carolina Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount, NC
- American Optometric Association
- Virginia Optometric Association
- Southern Council of Optometrists
- Fellow of the Virginia Academy of Optometry
- Board of Directors, Former Chair, Conexus for Healthy Vision